[3830] TBDC W4GE Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 30 15:23:26 EST 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W4GE
Operator(s): W4GE
Station: W4GE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SC

Total:  QSOs = 217  Total Score = 1,091

Club: Carolina DX Association

Comments:

It's always good to see activity on the top band.  Propagation was good into EU
especially at their sunrise.  Had rain static and a few T-storms about, but
otherwise was fairly quiet.  Odd propagation in that my RX pennant didn't
receive nearly as well as the TX antenna and certain BOGs that were coupled to
the TX antenna.  You just take what you can get.

Thanks to all for hearing me and answering!

Rick
W4GE

Rig: K3S, P3, KPA1500

TX antenna: base loaded 80m 1/4 wave vertical.

RX antennas:  NE Pennant, Pixel Loop, E/W RBOG, N/S RBOG

Software: N1MM+