[3830] TBDC W1NN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 30 16:44:14 EST 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: W1NN
Operator(s): W1NN
Station: W1NN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 364  Total Score = 943

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Band was pretty quiet and conditions seemed very good to me, especially to the
west. I was able to work a lot more west coast than usual and even KH6 only took
a couple of calls. KH6AT was really loud but I never found him calling CQ, or I
might have worked two. Only a handful of EU worked though. Participation seemed
a little off to me and my rates were lower than usual. It's fun watching the
grid square map in Win-Test slowly fill up.

Station: K3 + dipole sloping from about 70 feet to 30 feet.

HNY.

73, Hal W1NN remote from Tokyo