[3830] TBDC VE7XF Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Dec 30 17:25:19 EST 2018

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: VE7XF
Operator(s): VE7XF
Station: VE7XF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CN79

Total:  QSOs = 113  Total Score = 544

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Just S&P-ing the easy ones. Worked a couple of KH6 and then RT0F and 4 JAs
in the morning. JA3YBK was best DX at 16 points. Nothing heard from EU,
Caribbean or South Pacific. Diversity reception with the doublet vs an N6RK loop
- helped a bit, even with the JAs.
The 160m inv.L came down in recent winds, but because or received noise, it
wouldn't have helped much anyway. Now's my chance to build a better one!

Ralph, VE7XF, Comox, BC
K-line, N1MM Classic (I like the look better), 260' doublet, N6RK loop.