[3830] NA Sprint CW AI6O HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 3 22:49:44 EST 2018

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: AI6O
Operator(s): AI6O
Station: AI6O

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SAN DIEGO

   80:  34      1.2
   40:  39      1.5
   20:
---------------------
Total:  73     Mults = 21  Total Score = 1,533

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

First, my apologies for a lot of mistakes!  This was my first sprint and sure
learned a lot the hard way! Wasn't set up correctly, didn't thoroughly
understand protocol, and probably a little too slow for this one.  HOWEVER, the
more I worked it, the better it got.  Need to figure N1MM+ out regarding CQ or
S&P.  Got to be a way!  Anyway, it ended up being fun and will try it again.
 Thanks for the QSOs in spite of the errors.  73

Ed, AI6O