[3830] NA Sprint CW K6LA HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Feb 3 23:09:39 EST 2018

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K6LA
Operator(s): K6LA
Station: K6LA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA

---------------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Team: SCCC #1

Comments:

This was a disaster for me from a Murphy visit, operator failure and conditions
point of view. First of all, I didn't import my function key setup, so I had to
do that in the first few minutes of the contest. Then my antenna switch failed.
Then one Alpha 87A refused to come out of standby. Then one radio stopped
tracking its frequency.

I've never had more QSOs on 80 than on 40 and 20. I've never had so few QSOs on
20. It seemed OK, but the activity switched to 40 very early, and then to 80
very early. At least 80 was good.

73, Ken, K6LA