[3830] NA Sprint CW KZ5D HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 4 00:12:55 EST 2018

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: LA

   80:  116    2:15
   40:   87    1:15
   20:   25     :30
---------------------

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team: 5-Land Buddies

Comments:

Now I know what it must be like living in a Black Hole. With all the bands long,
being in the center of the country was about the worse possible situation. Add
to it a QLF in my F key set-up and it was a terrible first hour. And second. Did
I mention the 3rd and 4th hours weren't too good either. After fixing the F
keys, I was so far behind that it was hard to stay motivated. It felt like there
wasn't as much activity as usual, but that's probably due to the lousy
conditions here. Congrats to the guys living where the longer skip worked out.
Teammates N3BB and K5OT seemed to be breezing along with nice results. Maybe the
500 miles farther west helped out. At least my mults total wasn't too shabby and
got me over the 10K hurdle.