[3830] NA Sprint CW K3KU LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 4 04:19:25 EST 2018

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 2:24

---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Was not sure I would be QRV so I did not register for a team.  Maximized my fun
by starting half-hour late and taking off an hour in middle.  Used this one to
teach myself how to Sprint with N1MM+.

As usual, lost most "jump balls".  CQing not completely fruitless, but
not very productive.  80M horribly noisy.  I think I have several busted QSOs,
but in Sprint I don't care.

Heard N8NA win a jump ball, and waited for the DE mult.  Stumbled onto a W1
calling slow-ish "CQ Test" high in band.  He sent "K3KU 599 CHI
VT", and that's how I got my VT mult -- log what is sent!  (I wonder if it
will count :>) )