[3830] NA Sprint CW K0BJ HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 4 09:13:11 EST 2018

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: K0BJ
Operator(s): K0BJ
Station: K0BJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs):

---------------------

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Rocky Mountaineers

Comments:

Been a couple years since I ran cw sprint. I've done this one from ZF2BJ....
missed by a week this year but was fun to work ZF9CW on all 3 bands.  I worked
K0EU K0RF W0ETT.... kept hearing W0CO and finally caught him with ~20 minutes
left.  Missed my KS buddy AB0S.

At 0200 my head was swimming so I knocked off for about 25 minutes.... really
rejuvenated me.  Tuff being recently back from ZF  HI.