[3830] MnQP W0R(WA0RBW) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 4 22:34:53 EST 2018

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: W0R
Operator(s): WA0RBW
Station: WA0RBW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN

  160:
   80:      53        5
   40:      33       11
   20:      39       12
-------------------------
Total:     125       28  Mults = 58  Total Score = 17,168

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Spoiled with the 1x1 call. Will be tough getting it outta my head. Ditto on band
conditions. 80 was by far the most satisfying. Slogged away on 40 and 20. Forced
my self to go to phone to do justice to the overall effort. Sounds like I should
have spent more time there.

Goal was 100 Q's and 10,000 points. Blasted through that, especially with the
help of the Mobiles/Rovers in the last hour on 80 CW. Fantabulous effort on
their part. Thank YOU!

Great fun. BIG THANKS to Rich for building momentum early, organizing the 1x1's
and pounding the drum.

Tom