[3830] VtQP WN4AFP Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 5 09:30:31 EST 2018

                    Vermont QSO Party

Call: WN4AFP
Operator(s): WN4AFP
Station: WN4AFP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

  160:
   80:    2      1
   40:    6      7
   20:    4      6
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:   12     14      0  CW Mults = 7  Ph Mults = 7  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 798

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Enjoyed my 4th VTQP! Thanks to many multiple band and mode contacts from W1NVT
and W1JXN the club station. Enjoyed working my fellow CWT op Joe K1VMT on the
correct mode, then I had a great conversation with Joe on PHONE. I did make one
mobile contact with K1IB. This year we missed the N1GVT mobile team which lit up
the bands last year. Increased participation by VT stations over my previous
years. See y'all next year! Dave WN4AFP

PS: Don't forget the Carolina Weekend QSO Parties - February 24-25.