[3830] MnQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 5 17:16:21 EST 2018

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Okc

  160:
   80:      21
   40:      46
   20:      77       49
-------------------------
Total:     144       49  Mults = 76  Total Score = 29,336

Club: Slovak Contest Group

Comments:

My 9th MN QP and my best result! Thanks a lot for organizing that nice weekend!
Fortunatelly 20m was open so long and 40m open so early and 80m was excellent.
My score would be higher, but some stations was only on 40m at the begenning
when my only usable band was 20m. I heard 4-5 another multipliers but when I
called him on 20m it seems he went on 40m ...
20m closed at 20:46Z last worked station was Rich N0H and I went to 40m where
was lot of stations. Some stations I must call long time because I had RTTY QRM,
because of this I can't run SSB. Several time I checked also 20m but band was
dead. I was shocked at 22:43Z when I back on Rich ferq 14252 and heard him with
excellent signal. I made QSO also with K0L at 22:48Z and he told me thet his
next county will be about 5 minutes. I stayed on his frq but unfortunatelly
condx dropped down and I don't heard any station till end of the party.
I back on 40m and continued here. CW segment was still full of MN stations and
must search also mobiles for possible new multiplier I decided no RUN on SSB.
Last hour I went on 80m (only 3 QSO during last hour on 40m) and I heard many MN
stations. Some stations I must call longer so I don't back on 40m, stay on 80m
and made amazing 21 QSO!!! Maybe I made mistake to not went 160m because after
the QP I had excellent USA pileup here. During 3 hours I made 130 US QSO
including some West Coast ... who know? maybe I can made somebody also on 160m
but maybe missed more stations on 80m ...

Most QSOs with mobiles: N0H 20/20 (QSO/CTY), K0M 13/13, N0E 11/11, N0L 11/11,
N0S 11/10, W0O 9/8, N0R 7/7, K0H 5/5, W9FZ 4/4, KE0TT 2/2

RESIDENT: 4 QSO: K0A, K0B, K0K - 3 QSO: K0D, N0Q, N0V, N0W, W0K, W0W

I worked 52 different 1x1 stations / totally 166 1x1 QSO!

I spell 30 words from 31 ... Unfortunatelly I can't spell UFFDA because I worked
only K0F on 40m and missed another F. It seems it was impossible mission for me
because K0F was only on 40m, N0F was only under 7200 where I can't transmitt and
W0F I never heard :(

Thanks a lot for FB QSOs for excellent job of mobiles and for organizing this
nice event!

I send my QSL for all worked stations, PLEASE also yours for my US COUNTY Award
and County Challenge Toplist - need every county on every band + mode!

worked condx:

FT5000DX + OMPower

80m: 2el Yagi 50m up
40m: 3/3 stacked full size YAGI 46/24m up
20m: 6/6/6 stacked YAGI 38/25/13m up

RX: SAL

73, Laci OM2VL