[3830] NA Sprint CW WW2Y HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 5 18:42:35 EST 2018

                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: WW2Y
Operator(s): WW2Y
Station: WW2Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NJ

---------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: FRC

Comments:

My expectations for a serious effort were suddenly dashed once I turned on the
radio 30 minutes before the flood gates flew open only to discover ferocious
impulse noise on 20m and 40m. I've decided to use two call signs, WW2Y plus
K2TOP during the sprint in order to have more fun and to hand out as much points
as possible to whom I could hear. Sorry to the masses who were calling me in
vain. Sigh! The name "Stooge" was chosen due to the "dud"
memo that Nunes released to the White House while all of us were held in
suspense for approximately two weeks, expecting an explosive outcome.

The name, Stormy was chosen for K2TOP. Well, I'll let you figure that one out.
That one is currently an explosive topic.

 Thank you for your patience during exchange repeat requests. I had a blast,
nothing less.

73,
Peter