[3830] MnQP K0M(K0PC) Mobile Single Xmtr LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 5 21:53:41 EST 2018

                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K0M
Operator(s): K0PC
Station: K0M

Class: Mobile Single Xmtr LP
QTH: MN

  160:       0       0
   80:     174       0
   40:     458       0
   20:     140       0
   15:       0       0
   10:       0       0
-------------------------
Total:     772       0  Mults = 65  Total Score = 100,360

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

A bit of a wild ride this year because of the weather. It snowed most
of the day and roads were icy. Thankfully, all the mobiles came through
without problems.

Band conditions were not good for most of the day and I think the scores
reflect that. I didn't crack the 100 QSOs/hr level until the last two
hours of the contest when 80M came into play. Here are some numbers.

Planned on hitting 22 counties but missed the last one (MCL) due to slow
going on snowy roads.
227 unique calls in the log
772 QSOs in the ten hour contest
21 counties and 44 states/provinces/DX multipliers

Rates:
14Z 37
15Z 68
16Z 77
17Z 71
18Z 67
19Z 70
20Z 77
21Z 90
22Z 117
23Z 102

Top 5 stations worked:
N2CU 30
K0AP 23
K1RO 20
WX4MT 19
K0HNC 18

Thanks to everyone who rode along on Saturday and made the 20th MNQP
a lot of fun.

73, Pat K0PC (K0M)