[3830] BC QSO VA7YJJ Single OpSSB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 5 23:41:33 EST 2018

                    British Columbia QSO Party

Call: VA7YJJ
Operator(s): VA7YJJ
Station: VA7YJJ

Class: Single OpSSB LP
QTH: Duncan, BC

  160:   0       0      0        0         0         0
   80:   0       3      0        0         4         0
   40:   0      23      0        0        11         0
   20:   0      24      0        0         9         0
   15:   0       0      0        0         0         0
   10:   0       0      0        0         0         0
Total:   0      50      0        0        24         0  Total Score = 2,400

Well, every year the experience is different, I got very few Canadian calls this
years so most of my contacts were from the USA and mostly on 40 and 20m.

I hope this was just me. Locally CML we had 4 stations including myself that I
know of . So here the participation was up :)

I participated only on Saturday although I listened to it in Sunday morning a
short while (did not hear a BC CQ outside of  CML) but I had to work in the
afternoon.

It was still fun for me when I had about 1 hour of busy QSO on 40m at about 4pm.