[3830] CWopsT K4DXV LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 7 23:14:43 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 8

Call: K4DXV
Operator(s): K4DXV
Station: K4DXV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  22  Mults = 21  Total Score = 462

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

This is getting more fun every time. Thanks to everyone for the Q's. Very
special thanks to Larry, K7SV, for the sponsorship; earning the respect of this
group of ops means a lot, and I hope to work more of you in the future. Special
thanks tonight to VE5SDH for hanging with me through the QSB -- good to have SK
to add to my grid square total. Good to work RTTY pal Tim, N3QE, tonight and
last night in the phone fray. Will maybe see some of you in NS tomorrow night.