[3830] RTTY WPX KB1RI SOAB TB-Wires HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 11 19:30:34 EST 2018

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: KB1RI
Operator(s): KB1RI
Station: KB1RI

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: TB-Wires
QTH: NC - FM05

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

That what was a fun contest.  Seemed like propagation to Europe was pretty good
this weekend thanks to the new sunspot region that showed up this week.  15M
even provided a few Q's this time.  I nearly doubled my 2017 score.  All my SO2R
automatic antenna switching functions were finally working.  That really helped
fill in the gaps to keep the rates up. So much easier when the antennas just
follow the radios.  Still need to improve the 20M/15M antennas.  Now I just need
another auto tuning amp to finish the automation.  Thanks to all for the QSO's.

FTdx3000/FT-991
SPE 1.3K Amplifier
TL-922A
SO2R - microHAM u2R