[3830] RTTY WPX KG4USN(@WA3EKL) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 12 00:48:01 EST 2018

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: KG4USN
Operator(s): KG4USN WA3EKL N3DPB KB3VQC K3TBD K0OO
Station: WA3EKL

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MDC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Conditions were interesting this weekend from the East Coast.  20 and 40 were
our most productive bands followed by 80 then 15 making a reasonable appearance
on Sunday.  Conditions seemed a little less favorable than last year.  Rates
went low in the wee hours of the morning and we all got some rest.  Our team had
less members this year but all did an outstanding job and had a great time.  The
food was superb as usual.  THANKS to all who called us.  Looking forward to the
next one.

  73’s from the WA3EKL contest team.