[3830] RTTY WPX EB3CW SOSB/40 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 12 04:53:03 EST 2018

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: EB3CW
Operator(s): EB3CW
Station: EB3CW

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Bellaterra

   40: 1206

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Last year was 80 meter band and now I tried 40 meters.

Conditions were quite good, but not enough to make a lot of qsos with US or JA
Stations, just a few one were able to hear me.  I feel myself squeezed or
crunched between big signals and need to move continually

So, no decent run and almost 90% of my time doing search & pounce.  When a
new multiplier appears, sometime I needed to wait for my turn in the queue some
minutes, so patience is a plus.

Setup: 3 Element Optibeam Yagi at 36 meters high (118 feet)
Kenwood TS-990S and Microham Micro Keyer II
Beverages: 3 cups of coffee and 2 red bull