[3830] RTTY WPX OK6W(OK1MU) SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Feb 13 19:02:22 EST 2018

                    CQ WPX RTTY Contest

Call: OK6W
Operator(s): OK1MU
Station: OL7M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Policko

   40: 1118

In the past years I participated in the SOSB20 and SOSB40m.  This year I decided
to run  SOAB HP category for the first time. Because our QTH OL7M is building
for MS-MM category, several adjustments were needed to control all the bands
from one workstation. My big thanks to Jan OK2ZAW, who prepared and completed
all setup and even prepared great meals ! Everything worked without a single
mistake full time. Great job!!!

I also used SO2R for the first time with 2BSIQ for the whole 30 hours and I was
very excited. The final result due to using SO2R is brutal compared to the
conventional SO1R ! Thanks to 2BSIQ I was never bored for a single minute of
whole contest, hi. I have never spent so many hours preparing the best working
strategy before the contest like now. This was absolutely essential to make this
success. Due it I was satisfied with the chosen strategy. Despite the average
conditions I worked 750 x NA, 160 x JA and 102 DXCC.

Thank you for the nice online match on Live score with Krzysztof SN7Q, Rich CR5V
and Bud AA3B ! Adrenaline and fun during the contest were again a one level
higher!

More info and photos will soon appear here :

https://ok2zaw.blogspot.cz/2018/02/cq-wpx-rtty-soab-so2r-by-ok6w-after.html

This contest was an unforgettable experience for me, culminating in a new
European record.

Thanks again for all QSOs !

Pavel OK1MU/OK6W