[3830] ARRLDX CW K5RM SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 18 19:02:53 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K5RM
Operator(s): K5RM
Station: K5RM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ar

  160:    8     6
   10:    5     5
-------------------
Total:  718   184  Total Score = 391,368

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

I ended up only working this part time.  Couldn't hear much on 40 & 80- too
much noise here this weekend.  I had planned on beating last year's score, but I
didn't.  Got some things to improve on.  Mainly  picking out call in pile up's.
Everything worked good here, did have some Rf getting back into my rig  on my NW
Beverage on 80 mtrs, but put Front end protector back inline and eliminated
that. I was surprised because I had just recently moved it abt 300-350ft away
from my antenna's.  Thanks for the Q's..

K3 & Ft1000mp mk5 field
Titan amp
Stack of 12El Tribanders
2 El 40