[3830] ARRLDX CW NS3T SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 18 20:13:30 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NS3T
Operator(s): NS3T
Station: NS3T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: MDC
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:   12     9
-------------------
Total:  391   170  Total Score = 199,410

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Nothing serious, just played around through the weekend when there was time.  I
went to bed by 11 each night, didn't get up early, etc.

Despite the lack of action on 15 and 10, I was able to find a spot high in the
band on 20 meters on Sunday, so I could run.  Not bad with my dipole.  The first
try lasted for about 45 minutes until 6Y2T made clear that he wanted my
frequency.  Oh well.  I also ran for a few minutes on 40 meters.  PJ4A was kind
enough to find me for the late mult.

I took about an hour on Saturday night to do nothing but DX on 160 meters.  I
managed to work a couple of Europeans, but left a number of them on the table.
LZ5R got NS3 right away, but we never could finish the QSO.  That would have
been a new one.  Still stuck on 85 DXCC with low power on 160.

I should be around to hand out some QSO's in both CQ 160 and ARRL phone.  The
voice files are ready.  73 NS3T