[3830] ARRLDX CW WA7AN(K9DR) SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 18 21:24:16 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WA7AN
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: K9DR

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: AZ

   10:    6     3
-------------------
Total:  787   236  Total Score = 557,196

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Well, nothing spectacular.  Quit 30 minutes before the end, because I'd worked
everyone that was workable from this QTH on any band at 23:30.  Thanks to the
brief opening on 10 meters this afternoon, once again, I worked KH7M on all 6
bands.  However, it's doubtful that I qualify for the coveted WAF (Worked All
Fred) award this year.  He had help and was probably asleep or elsewhere during
several of those QSO's.  I experimented a bit with SO2V and actually picked up a
few multipliers with it.  Still have a long way to go, but plan to keep at it.