[3830] ARRLDX CW K7JR M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 18 22:05:00 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K7JR
Operator(s): NK7U K7RF KK7A K7ZO K7MK
Station: K7JR

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 25
Remote Operation

   20:  527   104
   15:   56    33
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1037   261  Total Score = 803,358

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

A fun time was had by members of the Snake River Remote Contesters Club
operating the K7JR station. Though we were not together physically we shared our
adventures by continuous chatter on Telegram. We probably averaged 1 Telegram
per QSO!.

Did anyone figure out what NP4Z's "5NN T" was actually supposed to
mean?

No need to dwell on the poor conditions. We managed only 37 QSOs in the last 7
hours of the contest.

Look for us this coming weekend in likely both NAQP RTTY and the CQ 160 SSB
contests.

Scott/K7ZO