[3830] ARRLDX CW N5JJ SOSB/20 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 18 22:53:55 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Alvin Tx.
Operating Time (hrs): 17:28

Total:  598    81  Total Score = 144,585

Had a great time.  My skills are rapidly improving!  Band conditions were not
bad.  Used the amp for the first time in a contest and made a big difference.
Really enjoy running the JA's but EU not so much.  JA's very patient,  but very
difficult to work with many in EU.  Can see how tough it would be in a big
dxpedition.  I plan on to keep working and improve my skills.  Don't think the
original N5JJ would have been disappointed with me.  Thanks to everybody who
called.