[3830] ARRLDX CW N2BA SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 19 08:53:04 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N2BA
Operator(s): N2BA
Station: N2BA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NJ

   20: 1031   107
Total: 1663   345  Total Score = 1,721,207

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Station: K3, Ten-Tec Titan
Antennas: TH-5 at 35', 40-80-160 inverted VEE with apex at 55'

To be honest, now that I have a more modest station in the suburbs I'm having
more fun working fewer people than when I had our country house with stacked
mono-banders. All that antenna maintenance felt like work and trying to win with
very little sleep felt like torture.

Now, when I establish a run frequency, break a pileup on a Mult that shows up on
Sunday afternoon, or work ANYONE on 160 it feels like an accomplishment.

I do miss 10 and 15, however.