[3830] ARRLDX CW K2WK SOAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 19 12:41:52 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K2WK
Operator(s): K2WK
Station: K2WK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA

Total:  900   312  Total Score = 842,400

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: Icom IC-756 Pro III, Acom 2000a, 1500 watts.
Antennas: Dipoles for 80M - 10M, Inv-L for 160M.

It was fun working stations on all 6 bands! Almost all QSO's were S&P.
With 95% of my Q's were S& I really enjoyed cntrl-down arrow in the band map
on N1MM+. It made S&P a snap.

Scheduled back surgery was delayed, so I was given a reprieve and operated
the contest.  Runs were scarce and on time was limited to bursts of 1 or 2
hours
Just couldn't stay BIC for prolonged periods due to back probs. My 24 hour on
time is a misnomer.  But, as always, the contest was a blast!

73 de Walt - K2WK - Gordonsville, VA