[3830] ARRLDX CW PJ4A(@PJ4G) M/2 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Feb 19 21:33:52 EST 2018

                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: PJ4A
Operator(s): NE9U K2NG K4BAI KK9K
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: BONAIRE

   80: 1207    59
   40: 1930    61
   20: 2043    61
   15: 1943    59
Total: 8362   345  Total Score = 8,628,795

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

A great time from a fantastic location with a bunch of fun operators!

This operation all started when I received a text message from KB9OWD while
sitting in the 20 meter chair at W0AIH during 2017 cqww ssb saying it looked
like no operation planned for arrl dx cw in 2018 yet at PJ4G.

A phone call to Noah, K2NG confirmed it was "kinda" open...he wanted
to plan something and asked if KK9K and I would like to come down and join him
and K4BAI for a M/2 (silly question!)

Anyway, we all flew down a week early, spent a few days installing a few more RX
antennas (which worked great!).  Noah got everything cobbled together and we
were off to the races!  4 identical operating positions, all with equal access
to all TX and RX receive antennas.  And everything worked great!

Since this is Bonaire, and Wisconsin is Wisconsin, Ron and I are spending
another week down here.  We all might be found on the air Friday night in the CQ
160 contest...TBD.

73

Scott  NE9U