[3830] CWopsT KG5U LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 21 09:07:58 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 21

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Texas

Total:  86  Mults = 77  Total Score = 6,622

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

80m was noisy with thunderstorm passage 30 minutes earlier. 40m was good with a
high 'last 10' rate of 269--way to go guys. Keep lining up for me, please! Never
got to 20--still have RFI problem that appeared a few weeks ago and which drives
K3 into keydown situation where it has to be powered down to reset to normal.
Must reduce power to 35 watts to keep from keyddowns. Toroids are on order.

Great fun this morning, nonetheless.

Major milestone on Harvey restoration of my house: running water in kitchen.
Yay! Next up range, microwave, dishwasher installation.

Hasta 19z!

73 de Dale, KG5U

Station:
1 - Elecraft K3S
Ant: AV640 (10-15-20), 40m inv vee, 80m inv vee
S/W: N1MM Classic (Plus is too buggy at KG5U)