[3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI(@PJ4G) HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Feb 21 23:23:51 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 22

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4G

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bonaire

Total:  104  Mults = 89  Total Score = 9,256

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

All three bands worked were in good condition.  Didn't listen to 20 as we have a
problem with the amp on that bands and I assumed it was dead anyway.  Apologies
to those that I asked ot wait while I straightened out a mess in the log.  Was
still using DXpedition mode in WinTest and it leave a lot to be desired.  Butm
that's what is installed on the computers here.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Will
return home on Saturday.  73, John, K4BAI.