[3830] NAQP RTTY W9KKN(@NW6P) Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 25 01:20:19 EST 2018

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W9KKN
Operator(s): W9KKN
Station: NW6P

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Cupertino, CA

   10:   14     1
-------------------
Total:  631   139  Total Score = 87,709

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #2

Comments:

As always, special thanks to Tom/NW6P for his hospitality and use of his
station.

Only ground wave for 10m, 15m was sickly, but 20m and 40m seemed to work pretty
well, 80m opened a bit later than 40m weakened and we appeared to be trapped in
the Stranger Things "upside down" for a moment there.

More changes to call stacking in N1MM+, sigh. It appeared to be totally broken
until I switched it from LIFO to FIFO -- still very buggy. ESM mode got into a
really bad state several times in which it would send a TU instead of a CQ even
though nothing was filled in and I was in the call box, for example. The call
stack window itself, which is usually the antagonist, seemed to be the only part
of the contraption that was behaving itself.

Thanks for the Q's everyone!

73, Bill/W9KKN @NW6P