[3830] NAQP RTTY AB5OR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 25 11:06:34 EST 2018

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: AB5OR
Operator(s): AB5OR
Station: AB5OR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 9:33

Total:  487   107  Total Score = 52,109

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team Magnolia

Comments:

Crazy conditions here.  We had a line of severe (tornado warnings) weather that
moved in.  Prior to the front crossing, LOTS of static crashes and noise.  20
propagation was not good here relative to other parts of the country, so I lost
a lot of points by 20 being pretty poor.

Got to use my Flex 6600M in SO2R and it peformed beautifully. The best receiver
I've ever had, and low fatigue.  It's a joy to operate this radio.  I just wish
I had better conditions.  Maybe next time.

73 to all, and thanks for the Q's.

Joe
AB5OR
Tupelo, MS