[3830] CQ160 SSB WA8WZG Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 25 11:11:57 EST 2018

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: WA8WZG
Operator(s): WA8WZG
Station: WA8WZG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 316  State/Prov = 50  Countries = 9  Total Score = 45,489

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Got A late start Friday night, had to work over. Saturday I worked then got to
the QTH and ran the NAQP RTTY contest until 0600, THEN jumped back into the CQ
SSB 160 contest!! Conditions were very noisy Friday night!!! Saturday night not
as much QRN but raspy tones on signals for most of the early morning hours.
Also, I thought the participation was very low this year,,BUT I was surprised by
working a ZL  at our SR, so that was a great way to end the contest. The only
ASIA/OCEANIA station that I worked.
Thanks to ALL the outlaws who tracked me down for the points!!