[3830] CQ160 SSB AB2E Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 25 12:27:12 EST 2018

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: NJ

Total:  QSOs = 378  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 10  Total Score = 53,277

Rig: Icom IC-7800/ Acom 2000A
Antenna: Inverted L - 75ft vertical

Thanks to all for the Qs, great to see so many friends.
Condx poor both nights, managed to work west coast on Fri night, but missed some
mults that are usually there - SD, NV, OK, LA, OR, WY, and DC.
A couple of these were on, but not at the times I was on - hihi.
Only 10 dx in the log, did not even find many of the regulars.
Fun to look at contesting.net, and see that many others were struggling as
well.

The new 160L is playing very nicely, I can generally work anything I can hear.
The HiZ4 RX system will be installed soon, but will not make it this season.

See you next weekend in ARRL SSB!

73 Darrell AB2E