[3830] NAQP RTTY WB9TFH Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 25 14:05:21 EST 2018

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WB9TFH
Operator(s): WB9TFH
Station: WB9TFH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  115    48  Total Score = 5,520

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

Donna WB9TFF, the YL and I split our time for this contest.
We have almost similar scores, she did edge me out a bit.
Wasn't able to install a second rtty decoder for this contest, I don't
think it would of really mattered as most signals were strong.
One interesting operating note; These comments were in the CTU last year at the
Little Pistol contesters seminar, it's online and I was watching it, funny how
we don't pick up on stuff the first time. During S&P, waited twice to call
me, if not moved on. Shorten my exchange and xmited once Gil WI in S&P and
Running, not a longer exchange. These shortcuts really helped, it seemed like
the contacts came and went faster without spinning your tires waiting. Will have
to review more of those seminars.
GO SMC! Glad to work all in the contest.