[3830] CQ160 SSB TM6M(F1AKK) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 25 18:21:47 EST 2018

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: TM6M
Operator(s): F1AKK
Station: TM6M

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: BREST

Total:  QSOs = 683  State/Prov = 35  Countries = 60  Total Score = 391,875

Second year for me but this time in HP !

1st Night was not so bad but some West Coast at my Sunrise K0IDX , WD5COV , N7DD
, KV0Q , WA8WZG , N7AT , AA0RS.
Propagation just some minutes after sunrise cuted !
110 NA !!
What's about second night !?!
Never got any kind of run and propagation VY2ZM , K3ZM were s6.. nil !
10 NA !!!

Somethings strange (bad) happened

Despite that i had (kind) of  fun

Thanks all fro qso , sorry for the ones i couldn't heard , 160 ssb is crazy!

Congrats to OK7K Peter , LY4A for thems big score

27M top loaded vertical , 4 Bev

73s, Oli