[3830] NAQP RTTY WI9WI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Feb 25 18:41:38 EST 2018

                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Madison, WI
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:  23     18
   40:  25     12
   20:   2      2
   15:   0      0
   10:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  50     32  Total Score = 1,600

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC HAL9000

Comments:

We got home Thursday night after 16 days at PJ2T. I had spent about 60 hours in
the chair during WPX RTTY (SO), ARRL CW (MM) and outside the contests so I
wasn't real enthusiastic about this one, but I wanted to make a few QSOs for the
club. After putting the station back together I finally got on quite late.
Twenty was already dead, and forty was very long. Eighty had lots of signals,
but my high noise levels here hindered me quite a bit. I decided to make 10
QSOs, but that stretched out to fifty before dinner was on the table.

Participation seemed good. Thanks for the QSOs.

73
Jim