[3830] RTTY Roundup KM4SII Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 7 18:00:42 EST 2018

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KM4SII
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: KM4SII

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC

Total:  105  State/Prov = 28  Countries = 6  Total Score = 3,570

I just recently got set up to work RTTY, so this was just a test to see how my
station would perform on RTTY.

I operated the first 1.5 hours on Saturday, and a few hours sporadically
throughout Sunday afternoon.

Overall, I was pretty pleased with the way my station performed on RTTY. I
seemed to be getting good RBN hits and I was able to get some good runs on 20m.
On Saturday, all but a handful of my QSOs were made by running.

I used MMTY for the contest and it performed flawlessly! The only issues were
user-error :-)

I had a lot of fun in the short time I was able to participate... See you in the
next contest!

73 de KM4SII - Mason (15 years old)

Power: 100w
Antenna: Delta loop @ 65 feet (20m) and a dipole @ 25 feet (15m)