[3830] RTTY Roundup N6ZFO M/S LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 7 19:06:23 EST 2018

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: M/S LP
QTH: CA

Total:  808  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 33  Total Score = 71,104

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just for kicks I sent a 10m CQ early in the contest, and was floored when a
station came back.  Of course it was Sacramento, but a contact is a contact!
Thanks, Stefan, AF6SA.

After having the luxury of HP for the last year, I'm now back to LP, as my
co-conspirator N0KQ moved back to 0-land, taking his amp!  Interestingly, tho,
there were only a couple DX stations that I failed to raise on LP and even with
low power sustained runs on 20m were possible.  I didn't really miss having HP.

Short path opening at Eu sunrise yielded 2 multipliers (LY and PA) not worked on
20m Sunday morning during the somewhat brief Eu opening.

Worked all states except DE and MT.

Thanks for all the Q's

73 Bill n6zfo