[3830] RTTY Roundup K9DR SO Unlimited LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 7 19:47:33 EST 2018

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K9DR
Operator(s): K9DR
Station: K9DR

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: WY

Total:  384  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 12  Total Score = 23,040

Operating from Wyoming home QTH, so for ladder points only.

With XYL's funeral next Thursday, a very quiet house and no meetings over the
weekend, I figured a little contesting would be good therapy.  It was.

Once again, no Wyoming QSO's in my log! Worked all the Outlaws I could. Didn't
want any of you to miss the WY multiplier. Should be back in Arizona in a few
weeks.  Look forward to the breakfasts.

K3 barefoot to dipoles.  Hope to have A4 back up this summer with heavy wall
boom to replace the one the Wyoming wind broke two years ago.

Dan - K9DR