[3830] RTTY Roundup AJ4UQ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 7 19:54:57 EST 2018

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: AJ4UQ
Operator(s): AJ4UQ
Station: AJ4UQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC

Total:  100  State/Prov = 32  Countries = 14  Total Score = 4,600

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

A slow start Saturday between start-of-contest congestion, snow impeding the
antenna, and the XYL needing me to go shopping. Half the roof cleared today, and
by the end it was hear-em-work-em. Had a pipeline into CA and TX, worked a few
EU and SA. Spent too much time but nabbed a VY2 in PEI. Saw fellow Swamp Foxes
Frank and Hans; worked Ted when he stopped to run on 20m. Set my goal for 100
QSOs, and stopped when I hit it... family gets annoyed if I'm "gone"
too long.