[3830] RTTY Roundup K6GHA Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 7 20:29:00 EST 2018

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: K6GHA
Operator(s): K6GHA
Station: K6GHA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: California

Total:  617  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 25  Total Score = 48,126

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

You measure how well you did by looking at past performance, and something just
seemed to be off this year. My state and country mults were up, but my rate
lagged by about 80Q's, and so it is reflected in the score being down from last
year.
Can't put my finger on it, but never could quite get the rhythm of the ebb and
flow of the bands this year. Tried looking for some action on 10 that never
seemed to be there when I was, hung around 15 maybe too long for the action that
was present, and didn't get a good run throughout the contest.
I could hear the east working Europe, but never found the opening I expected.
All seemed like a hard fought test that just lacked a satisfying result.
Better next year.