[3830] RTTY Roundup N7NM SO Unlimited HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 8 12:26:27 EST 2018

ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WA

Total: 1034  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 29  Total Score = 89,958

Conditions overall were poor from here, especially to EU and little JA activity
until the end.  Only 29 countries worked but participation in the US seemed way
up - probably due to the grid chase event.  Never seen 80m so full of signals!
Due to a back strain I wasn't able to stay in the chair for more than a few
minutes at a time but somehow ended up with 17 hours - I think most running was
done standing up! Still, as always it was great fun!
Thanks everyone for the contacts!
73, Doug - N7NM

K3S (what a great RTTY rig!!!)
2 el Steppir @ 25ft
1000w with backup amp - that 500 lost watts DID make a difference