[3830] CWopsT N1LN HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 10 09:25:04 EST 2018

CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Jan 10

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC

Total:  151  Mults = 133  Total Score = 20,083

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This morning proved to be quite a challenge but ended up pretty OK.  It started
with my Six Pak failing.  I had ZERO antennas.  Fortunately there was enough
time for me to move a few coax cables out in the cable house and I ended up with
80, 40 and 20 meters.  Got lucky with a spare remote antenna switch.  Then N1MM
was acting strange.  Usually what I am sending appears at the bottom of the
entry window and frees up my ears to copy the other rig.  For some reason today
that was not occurring so I had to constantly keep part of an ear listening to
when the sending rig was done.  Then when SPing on occasion instead of sending
the exchange MM would send my call.  That really did not help.  Sorry for the
QLF moments.  I will try to be better this afternoon.

Thanks for the Qs and hour of fun even with the above issues.

Well - off to take the Six Pak apart and try to get it fixed before this
afternoon and for sure before NAQP this weekend.

73,
Bruce N1LN