[3830] CWopsT N5PHT LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 10 23:09:53 EST 2018

                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jan 11

Call: N5PHT
Operator(s): N5PHT
Station: N5PHT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  36  Mults = 35  Total Score = 1,260

Wow - dismal.  Still fun.  80 was almost a nil - 40 very noisy.  Sorry for those
calling that I just could not pull out!  This evening, before the CWT, I pulled
out a spare rig and listened and no different!!  So not my TS590S.  The antenna?
Probably just horrible conditions and the QRN in this park is very bad. My
antenna is the third I have tried here and same results - except this G3TKN
beats the G5RV Jr and the ham stick dipoles. No room here for the full size
G5RV. Hope to see you next week from another Park.