[3830] NAQP CW NN7CW Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 14 00:37:16 EST 2018

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NN7CW
Operator(s): NN7CW
Station: NN7CW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NFL

  160:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  851   154  Total Score = 131,054

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: Deep Dixie CC Team 5

Comments:

SO2R, 2x K3 @ 100W
Verticals for 15, 20 and 40m, inverted v for 80m. Had also cranked up my 10m CB
vertical, but didn't hear a thing up there.

This was more fun than I initially thought. Despite only having omidirectional
antennas, I felt my signals were more competitive than I expected. Funny side
note, I counted four brief carriers with notable signal fluctuations during the
10 hours I operated and if I hadn't known that the NAQP is strictly LP, I would
have concluded that I stumbled across people who were tuning their amps...

Vy 73,
Wolf