[3830] NAQP CW N8XX Single Op QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 14 02:01:20 EST 2018

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN

  160:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  145    68  Total Score = 9,860

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: NCC/MRRC Team 4

Comments:

Wow!  15 sure surprised me!  Most of the states at the Rocky Mountain and west,
except missed AK, and HI.  40 and 80 went loonnnggg early, so they were a drag.
My pipsquoke signal never showed on the RBN, though i called at the very low end
of the band on eah of 20, 40, and 80 meters.  But, the rate wss 25 Q's per hour,
which isn't bad for my "5 watts to an antenna proven to be a few dB better
than a dummy load buried 6 feet underground.

Thanks to all who pulled my pipsqoke signal out of the mud, especially on 80
meters.