[3830] NAQP CW W4AAW M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 14 10:03:19 EST 2018

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W4AAW
Operator(s): W4AAW KU1CW
Station: W4AAW

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

Total:  720   147  Total Score = 105,840

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Remote operation testing new wiring and remote-capable positions.  W4AAW in VA
and KU1CW in WA.  Absolutely rock solid.  Station is undergoing total rebuild
and some upgrades so, have no antennas for 10,15 or 160M at present.

We used "DAVID" as the exchange name, honoring Alex's and my great
friend, Dave K3LP (SK).

80M was the surprise band.  Low atmospherics and band noise.  Little QSB and
they just kept comin'

Thanks to K3TN for use of his spare K3 while the one he usually furnishes is in
der Elecraft Krankhaus.  Also, thanks to N1RM for lending his estimable
trouble-shooting skills.

Thanks, all for the Qs.

73 from the Deep Freeze.

see: www.remotecontesting.com