[3830] NAQP CW W4MYA M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 17 08:43:45 EST 2018

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W4MYA
Operator(s): W4MYA
Station: W4MYA

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: VA

   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  706   211  Total Score = 148,966

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

I would like to thank those that have expressed their well wishes and support
through email, using Dude in the NAQP and those that were planning on using
Dude. I always figured that honor was used after someone had passed on and we
lost at least two in the last month. Jim, CN2R and David, K3LP and I am glad
they were represented. I figured I was still around and maybe my time might be
in the future. I have been humbled going through this. Thank you!
Hope to see you in NAQP SSB
RUN EM