[3830] NAQP SSB N2RJ Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 21 01:15:33 EST 2018

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N2RJ
Operator(s): N2RJ
Station: N2RJ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NJ

Total:  505   116  Total Score = 58,580

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Team: Team YL op net #1

Comments:

Started late due to my usual Saturday chores so lost prime time on 20 and never
got to 15 or 10.

Lots of good signals on 80. 40 was somewhat less than spectacular here. 20 was
more or less a dud. 160 was quite surprising as I forgot you could make contacts
on that band in this contest but when I went there it was pretty amazing.

Yeah my name is uncommon and needs a lot of repeats but I don't care. :)

Happy I can switch my amp back on now. Need to finish melting the snow around
the antennas.

The team - we have a group of YLs who are interested in contesting so we decided
to form a team for NAQP. I'm hoping this can grow.

88
Ria