[3830] NAQP SSB K7XC Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 21 01:39:05 EST 2018

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K7XC
Operator(s): K7XC
Station: K7XC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DM09jh - N NV

   15:    2     1
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  178    72  Total Score = 12,816

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #5

Comments:

NCCC Team #5 - A part time effort bouncing between the January VHF QSO Party and
NAQP SSB. Never did NAQP much in the past but now at 58 I am getting into it as
the time commitment fits well. Using a very old IC-746 that's slowly crumbling
from too many contests over the years, barely putting out 80W anymore. Antennas
include 3ele 15M @ 30', 3ele 20M @ 43', 40M/80M Dual Band Inverted At 38', 160M
Inverted "L" @ 28 ft. Local power line noise came up in the 2nd half
of the event making it hard at times. What time I was QRV was a blast! Thanks to
all who worked me. See you in the next one!